February 1, 2007

well that was fast!

I am drinking a martini and watching Jeopardy! when it hits me: I have become my grandmother.

That's right. I completely skipped over becoming my mother and became Nana.

When Nana would visit, we'd sit in the orange chair. She'd drink a gin martini and let me eat the olives. We'd do word-finds or crosswords and watch Murder, She Wrote and game shows together.

I prefer vodka to gin, but otherwise, Nana, I'm the new you! Now if only I could meet a nice, sweet man like Grampa and get married and live happily ever after.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, did you get any of the Jepordy answers right?

Lady Latte said...

Hell yes. I am a trivia god.

I was almost on Teen Jeopardy once but I failed a question in the last preliminary round. It haunts me to the this day.

Anonymous said...

What was the question?