February 26, 2007

Creepy and Disturbing

I know there are creeps out there but it's very rare they just tell you they're bonkers up-front. It should be refreshing. Instead I'm thinking about putting an extra lock on my door.

This old guy (57) introduced himself by saying he's too old and I don't match him much anyhow (44%) . Then he continues to babble on about how we should ignore that and meet anyway, because he's in love with me. Finally, he pulls out this little ramble, which I am hoping is an attempt to be funny. It isn't:


IF let's say an alien spacecraft landed on a dirt road in front of me while I was driving in Mississippi, and they used a hypno ray on me and scanned my memory to find wht female to also kidnap along with me to repopulate the Human race on some other planet cuz this one was about to blow up!!?... they would have to come and find you. Now, I wanted to apologize for that, I know its not fair, and I really should've asked you first, but no one expects aliens while driving on a dirt road in Mississippi do they?

Say it with me now: EWWWW!!

Creepy, gross, and icky. It's lucky I haven't showered yet this morning or I'd have to do it again. That's how dirty this feels. I want to send him an e-mail telling him to please jump in front of a bus. I blocked him and then tried to see if "blocked" means he can't see my profile at all (I suspect that it doesn't). Although the asshat has probably already saved my photos to his computer. Ick ick ick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. That's terrible.

Bella said...

Icky! What world does this guy live in that he thinks that would be considered attractive to you? Sorry you had to go through that.